Jesse Colin

Jesse Colin
That's me!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome to my digital resume!

This blog contains works written by me, Jesse Woodrum. The purpose of this public display is to demonstrate my writing abilities to interested prospective employers. Some have asked for links to at least three writing samples so...here it is...and more! Lately most of my work has been academic in nature, but I will dig into the recesses of my digital closet to see what range of styles, purposes, and intended audiences I can find in my previous works. I notice considerable differences in my tone and style when I review my old work so for the sake of context, I will make sure everything is dated as accurately as possible. Thank you for looking and I hope you find something to enjoy in the following pages!
-Jesse Colin-

No comments:

Post a Comment